Call us now for a quote 01782 205333 - Lines are open 24 hours a day
Enquire via email email@example.com
For those customers with the necessary qualifications and experience, M.T.C provide mobile crane hire with vehicles up to 100 tonne capacity along with experienced operators. Under the CPA conditions the customer is responsible for providing a Risk Assessment and Method Statement for the crane and operator whilst it is on the customer’s site. The customer is also responsible for insuring the crane, its personnel and the public during the lifting operation. Slingers are available for hire at daily rates.
MOBILE CRANE HIRE IN STOKE & STAFFORDSHIRE
Under the model terms of the CPA Crane Hire Agreement, the Hirer must take responsibility for the crane and operator from the moment they arrive on site, which includes any travel on access roads once the crane has left the nearest public highway.
The Hirer must plan the lift using a competent Appointed Person to produce a Method Statement and Risk Assessment for the lifting operation in accordance with BS 7121 and Health and Safety Guidelines. The Appointed Person must have the knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the lifting operation including the characteristics of the load, ground conditions, crane capacities and outrigger loadings. It is also the responsibility of the Appointed Person to ensure that all equipment used in the lifting operation is appropriate and carries the necessary test certificates. He is also responsible for ensuring all personnel involved in the lift are competent to perform their duties.
MOBILE CRANE HIRE IN STOKE BY MOBILE TELESCOPIC CRANES
Mobile Telescopic Cranes are specialists in not only crane hire but also mobile crane hire and also telescopic crane hire, we operate our services all the way through Stoke-on-Trent along with the Staffordshire county.
We have more than 35 years of know-how and understanding within the crane hire industry. Here at Mobile Telescopic Cranes, we firmly believe that our clients are the center point of what we do. We recognise that motivated, highly skilled and qualified individuals are crucial for us as a company to construct a competitive edge within the crane hire market. Our team of highly experienced individuals bring together an abundance of knowledge which we put to work for our customers’ benefit.
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR MOBILE CRANE HIRE COMPANY IN STOKE
If you’re serious about mobile telescopic cranes or crane hire in Stoke-on-Trent, look no further than Mobile Telescopic Cranes. We are a crane hire provider located within Stoke-on-Trent which provides the perfect crane hire service to all of our clients, new and present.
THE HIRER SHOULD HAVE ADEQUATE INSURANCE TO COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Any loss or damage to the crane or equipment whilst the they are under the control of the Hirer. This includes damage whilst the crane is entering or leaving the site from the nearest public highway
- ‘Hired in Plant Insurance’ to cover for the costs of any loss or damage incurred whilst the crane and equipment is under the Hirer’s control including loss of revenue whilst the items are repaired or replaced
- Injury to the crane operator whilst under the control of the Hirer, along with injury to third parties or damage to property, arising from the crane operations
UNDER THE CRANE HIRE CONDITIONS THE CRANE OWNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Supplying a competent operator and a crane fit for purpose to the specification defined by the Appointed Person along with the relevant certification for any equipment supplied
- In summary the Hirer is responsible for specifying the crane and lifting equipment, planning, controlling, supervising and insuring the crane operation and personnel.
Request a callback
Call us now